Saturday, September 16, 2006

Som'ms cookin

I'm working on a few essays that I've been cooking up in my head for the past few...mmmm...weeks or years. I've decided that I've got way too many opinions and ideas floating around in my head, and I'm going to write essays so that I can get them down in outline form, on paper and really critique what I think and how I structure my arguments. It's very important to be consistent, I think, in your beliefs and by having and keeping records of them, it will be refreshing and easier to keep them straight through the years, as they change.
So as things are now, I'm planning three essays. One on architecture, one on politics, and one on NUFC. As usual, these are more for me to get things straight in my head than for anybody to read, but I'm very open to suggestions on other topics on which to pit my opinions.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about the superiority of your first band, Liquid Butter, over all subsequent bands you have been in?

6:25 AM  
Blogger darkred said...

Excellent essay idea. Will begin immediately.

6:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah! Don't forget how the sister's (both named Jamie/Jaimee - I never thought of that before!) influenced the music. I'm sure that would be a sentance or two, right?

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home