Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Runways

When Ach was at Asymptote, she designed this Alessi store for Soho New York. Actually, she designed the display system for the store. Since then, she has left the firm, but was invited to the opening party tonight anyway. Unfortunately, she wasn't invited until ALL THE RSVPS HAD ALREADY BEEN FILLED. What a bummer. I tried to get in anyway, but was confronted by a long line and a very bitchy woman with a checklist. So that didn't last too long. I was bumped from the velvet rope!!

Now, it's Wednesday. Time for Project Runway, probably my favorite show on cable television at the moment. At first, I was not a big fan. Just another show to promote amateur designers in a field where expertise is imperative. But I've become hooked - not only because a few of them actually ARE experts, but because those who AREN'T experts just look ridiculous. More bad news is that I have to hear Heidi Klum try and sound sovereign.

Also...BREAKING NEWS direct from Ach's research on Yahoo!Japan: Whitney Houston is getting divorced!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home