Wednesday, September 06, 2006

And the directions...

I'm a simple man who enjoys architecture, design, political drama, football, eating, drinking, philosophy, the British Isles, Bushido, Smart Phones, Real Audio, Television, Hardwood flooring, Dr. Pepper, Art Nouveau, Tetrahedrons, Thundercats, Milky Way Midnight, products designed by Marcel Wanders, the history and contemporary ramifications of the rise and fall of the Roman Empire, Jalapeno potato chips, my Ipod, Woody Allen movies, tennis, waking up early, The Cafferty File, web design, shades of grey, spelling grey g-r-e-y, Jeffrey Eugenides, the Harlem Globetrotters, Yakitori, the Chicago Lakefront, romantic electronic music, black socks, and noise reduction headphones. From here forwards, my blog will take these topics and mold them (plus many other interests that I have forgotten) into one beautiful ball of rubberbands. I will try to include links.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home