Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The funniest thing I've seen in at least 3 years

As I exited Grand Central Terminal this morning, on my way across the street into my office, to my right, I heard one of those street advertising venders say "I hate my job, take a card so I can go!" Which is funny, in itself, because usually they say things like "Free News!" or "Free Cell Phone!" So as I was crossing the street, I look back to see why he would say such a thing, and it's this guy, a young, fairly cool, urban, hip-hop culture, african-american fellow, dressed in a full, white baby's one-zee, complete with padding to simulate baby fat, bib and frilly hat on top. I have no idea what he was giving away, but if I had to wear that ridiculous thing and stand at the busiest intersection in the country, I'd probably say the exact same thing. It was pure gold.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. That's it.

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home